Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Slacker....

I feel like I am so behind on my projects and my blog reading!  The man of the house will be back to work on Monday and then Katie Bar The Door!!!  It is back to the normal routine!
We have painted and today I hung plates on the wall! 
I will post pictures soon....
but tonight I have to visit a friend.

Here are some of the lovelies outside my back door....they will be gone all too soon....


I did work on the NYB last night and made some decisions regarding the borders...I am hoping to get some sewing time in tomorrow and maybe I can share with you.  The boy will be out of the house for a while :)
Hope it is sunny and lovely where you are today!
mary

8 comments:

  1. I'm catching up with my blog reading too! I love bluebells, there are loads in the woods where I walk my dogs that make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those bluebells(?) are beautiful! Only 6 degrees here-winter has arrived! Enjoy your visit with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers. Make the most of having your man with you, the time will be gone all to soon, like the flowers. We (and sewing) can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are lovely Mary, glad that you are enjoying Spring and all its Glory.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. When the cat's away, the mouse will play! Bleeding hearts are one of my favorite flowers...so sweet and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers Mary. It wasn't sunny, but I took Audrey for a long stroller ride with the top up to keep the sprinkles off her head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what your NYB looks like!

    It was almost 75 degrees here today! It has been rainy and so cold for weeks! Yay for good weather!

    ReplyDelete